Vogues fashion night out Streetstyle

Blogger Hind and Me
you sweethearts must check out her blog! love her style!
 
Love her classic look with those awesome Jeffrey Campbell shoes!

It takes allot to look nice in a fur coar but this girl looks amazing in her coat! love it



 
 
I can't say the word anymore but I just have to do it,those guys have got swag! love there style and there a perfect match together!



 
Dont you love the pant's she's wearing? I think it is perfect how she is rocking a bit edgy-ish look but still look oh so classic.

I was in Amsterdam with some boys and when we saw this girl we were all like she's pretty! But the reason why I wanted to take her photo is that she has got such a british meets france look and I love that style

 
This girl has just go a-ma-zing hair! and I love the way that she combined here outfit with her hair,she rocks the color blue!
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |