TAYLOR MOMSEN COVERS SEVENTEEN FEBRUARY 2010

Taylor Momsen takes front and center on the February 2010 cover of Seventeen magazine.

The 16-year-old Gossip Girl actress chatted about being taken seriously and angsty, and sweet Lindsay Lohan. Check it:
On teenage angst: “I am angsty. I’ll be angsty until I’m 80 years old. I think that keeps things fresh. But I always think angst is such a derogatory word toward teenagers. It just means you’re figuring s*** out, and I don’t know why that’s a negative thing.”
On people taking her seriously: “I think people don’t really take me seriously because I’m 16. And they think most 16-year-olds don’t know what they want to do. But I actually really do, because I’ve been thinking about it since I was 2. And in the world of acting, you have such a stigma put onto you that you [get into this business] for the fame. Fame frankly means nothing. It’s so stupid. Unless you do something great and unless you do something that’s fulfilling to you, what’s the point?”
On not wanting to be the next tabloid star: “I love working. I’m a workaholic, and no one believes it. I’m in the recording studio until three in the morning. I get such a rap for being like Lindsay Lohan - and I hate naming names because she’s really sweet - and I’m really not. I don’t go out. I have no desire to be some tabloid party girl. I’m entirely a loner. I have been my entire life.”
Check out more pics of Taylor’s shoot at Seventeen.com.






2 comments:

  1. Aww, Taylor Momsen! She's a pretty sweet girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this ... I'm so glad to know that she is a driven, young girl ... She will go places!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |