Wishlist


Jack Daniels top and Starbucks top
If anybodý knows where to get it,please tell me!
 
 
A Tattoo
Can't wait for the day that my parents finally let me get a tattoo
 
 
JC Shoes
I just love love JC shoes
 
 
 
A Longboard
I did get addicted to it thanks to my boyfriend,he has a longboard but now I want one for myself,thanks honey for this too expensive addiction auwch
 

A Starbucks in Tilburg
I love starbucks coffee,it would be better if they didn't come to Tilburg for my wallet but a Starbucks coffee once in a while cant say no to that!
 
 
Pastel Pink Docs.
When I was in London I've searcht trough every store were they sell dr Martens for these pastel pink docs,but I didn't find them! I'm still looking for them but yeaah its gonna be hard!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |