Today I had one of my last examens
MATH,I just hate math and
"The most painful thing about mathematics is how far away you are from being able to use it after you have learned it." --
J. R. Newman, The World of Mathematics.
I have never been good in math in my whole life but  now I done with it !
No more math classes! ^^

Tomorrow Ive got my last finalexam and thats English so thats not a really big problem
And after that exam I have no school anymore
Then I have vacation for like 3 months
So I've got allot of time to blog :)

About the Q : Where did you get those Vans?

My dad bought them for me at the Vans store in China
Thanks again dad!
But I think you can buy them at any Vans store or order them at the Vans store.

2 comments:

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |