Diesel did what?



Diesel recently made headlines for its unconventional fall ad campaign, which features Tumblr stars and so-called "real people" modeling the brand's wares.

"I wanted to find people who reflected the diversity of the creative community today and not just the typical model," Diesel's new creative director Nicola Formichetti explained.

Now Formichetti is trying a different approach to reflecting diversity. Our Twitter tipsters spotted ads plastered around town featuring a denim, studded burka. The model beneath it extends a tattooed arm, with the caption: "I am not what I appear to be."






 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |