Clothing SWAP party

So as you may have read below this post,there was a  clothing SWAP party some days ago, It was really nice to be there,there also was a fashion show and the looks were made with vintage clothes,if you want to see those picture's click here

Here are some pictures of the clothing swap party.








The organizer


 There weren't allot clothes to trade but thats because it was the first time I guess,so maybe next time there will be more clothes. I will show you the stuff that I traded there when there out of the laundry. xoxo

1 comments:

  1. such a great way to get new clothes with old stuff that you dont like but are still good. Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |