Insecure?

Every girl has here own insecurity,some girls look like they dont have any but who doesn’t have them?
One girl hates her hair and another girl thinks she's ugly because she has short leggs

Mine is my weight,Im not the most thin girl and I do have curves
First I just couldn't stand it
I was beginning to get obsesst by my weight and I felt fat every day.
But now I realize there is more in life than just losing weight and counting calories
I wanna enjoy life and just eat!

Dear person who is reading this,I just wanna say and make you realize
Nobody's perfect and your amazing just the way you are!

4 comments:

  1. We are so weak sometimes and sometimes we are so strong that we surprise our selfs.
    Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |