TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR

There’s a girl in my mirror

                                                                She fights to a wall

they never will to break.

She talks but no one hears her words. She’s crying but no one see her tears. She has pain.

But no one feels her pain.

she loses herself.

She don’t know what she’s feeling. But she don’t want a feel like this.

There’s a girl in my mirror.

Sometimes I think I know her.

And I wish there’s something.

Something I could do.

I see a girl in my mirror.

Her eyes full of tears.

I want to comfort her.

But mirrors don’t talk back.

The girl in my mirror.


2 comments:

  1. Wauw!!!
    Ontzettend mooie tekst!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing and sad :( but you definitely write so well! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |