RANDOM Shoplog

So because I'm not that great in keeping up my shoplog..here are the 10 last thing I bought or things that I did get from oders in random order




Two types of vaseline
Rose and Cacoa butter
perfect for dry lips



Karl lagerfeld bag bought at Asos


Army styled boots bought in Paris

Vintage sunglasses




Jimmy Choo UGGs
Dad if you are reading this
thank you soo much daddy!


Catrice Nailpolish that was on sale (yeah)

Nail wraps bought at Asos
When I try them out I will put it on my blog


Jeansshorts bought at Asos

4 comments:

  1. Like it! Especially the army styled boots!! <3

    xSamantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind de tas met Karl erop erg leuk..

    ReplyDelete
  3. vaseline is THE best product in the world! boots are RAD!

    londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your boots bought in paris!
    theyre awesome!
    please visit/follow
    http://doublelll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |