Office inspiration



Because of my internship I'm 5 days a week working at the office.The spaces in which we work have a direct effect on creativity and productivity, so it is important that offices are designed for maximum inspiration. Whether it is a personal space for a home-working freelancer or a large-scale operation for an international corporation, the design and layout of an office is an essential consideration in creating a stimulating working environment.If I ever get my own office I would love to create an atmosphere like these inspirational pictures. 














1 comments:

  1. Zucht, van zulke werkplekken krijg ik meteen zin om aan de slag te gaan haha! Heel mooi allemaal. :-)

    X Savannah

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!
-
Roxanne

 

INSTAGRAM Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet me!

My photo
Roxanne | 20 | AMFI student | Girl | Dutch | Tilburg | Amsterdam | Fashion | Art | Music | Photography | Tattoos | Festivals | Concerts | Culture | Food | Lifestyle | Vintage |